By purchasing products through Thrax CBD you are demonstrating a clear understanding that we are selling these products as containing CBD (cannabidiol) from hemp oil.
Statements made on this website and most others have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program. We are committed to complete compliance with FDA regulations and as such, because these products have not been evaluated by the FDA, we make no claims as to any benefits for products containing CBD (cannabidiol). If you decide to purchase our products, you are purchasing these products with the understanding the present status of CBD (cannabidiol) products.
All Thrax CBD products purchased via retail, will only be accepted for return if unopened.
Please follow the guidelines below to receive a full refund for any product listed below, minus the costs of shipping and handling.
1. Obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) from our support team by contacting us via any of the contact buttons on our website.
2. Ship items to the address provided by customer service.
3. Provide a copy of your invoice or receipt when with the returning products. Email this receipt to our customer service and ship the box back unopened.
4. Ship back product at your own expense.
5. All returns must be shipped pre-paid, as Thrax CBD does not accept FedEx or UPS packages with tracking. Risk of loss in shipping returned products falls completely on the shoulders of the customer. If returned products are not delivered in their original condition or products are lost during shipping, Thrax CBD reserves the right to refuse a refund for any returned item.
By purchasing products on Thrax CBD, you are agreeing to this return policy and submit to its compliance in the event that you need to return an item.